LetterGen N.V. is looking for functional implementers for the LetterGen Suite
LetterGen offers companies the possibility to create very agile and complex documents. This can be obtained with or without workflow management or supervisory control. The documents contain their own logic, making them “intelligent” and personalized, giving its users the desired end result. The overall flexible approach guarantees a fast time-to-market and the ability to generate various volumes of documents in varying complexity, without any concession on generation speed.
- Understanding the client’s document needs and how his documents are structured;
- Gathering information about the client company’s house style and communication rules;
- Collecting information about the needed data, helping define the data structure;
- Talking over the document issues and questions, offering solutions and options;
- Creating documents according to their structure, presentation and logic;
- Testing the created documents using available data;
- Troubleshooting document and data issues;
- Managing the planning of the implementation;
- Documenting the documents’ logic in an understandable manner;
- Helping with the realization of the proof of concept (PoC) to demonstrate its feasibility;
- Impact analysis of document migrations and support during/after execution;
- Transferring information between the client and LetterGen as you are the primary contact.
- In-depth knowledge of the professional use of the following word processing software: Microsoft Word or OpenOffice.org Writer or LibreOffice Writer;
- A minimum of 2 years experience with long and complex documents containing:
- Complex table-, page- and document layout (sections)
- Bookmarks, fields and dynamic numbering of pages and listings;
- Basic understanding of Excel (or other calculation- and planning-tools);
- Ability to deal with AND/OR logics;
- Knowledge of VBA is an asset;
- Knowledge of SQL is an added value;
- Knowledge of XML, XSLT and XSD is another advantage;
- An independent and flexible personality;
- Analytical & logical thinking aren’t a problem for you;
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in Dutch, English and French. Additional languages are an asset;
- Rigor and being methodical;
- A good communicator.
- An excellent working environment within a dynamic and international team;
- The opportunity to develop an interesting career;
- Our clients, mainly key players in today’s financial industry, offer you an ongoing changing environment;
- A competitive salary & fringe benefits (group insurance, hospitalization insurance, company car, expense allowance);
- Additional training opportunities.